Saturday, July 5, 2008

Our first blog.....



I have decided to join on the bandwagon and start a blog. I'm very new to this so please don't expect too much in the beginning. We had a great 4th of July weekend!! We had my friend's daughter, Miley, for a few days and had a blast. On Friday, we slept in and then headed to Franklin to Seth's parents house. My in laws rented a huge water slide for the kids and we spent most of the afternoon there. On the way home we stopped in New Iberia at our friends, Kiley and Susan's house and went swimming while the guys fished in the pond. We stayed a little later than we planned, but had a great time. Saturday we slept in again and Seth went to the camp with some friends to try to get things ready for hunting season. Lexie and I dropped off Miley then headed to Lafayette for some girl time. I needed some new shoes and just had to have a few new outfits so I made a deal with Lex. If she was good and didn't ask for anything we would go to a movie after we shopped. She was sooo good. We shared a Chinese plate at the mall after we bought my stuff then went to the movies. We watched Wall-E. It was pretty good, but there wasn't much talking in the movie. Lexie told that's because they are robots. I got kinda bored in the middle of it, but it soon got my interest again. After the movie we stopped by my parents house for a short visit then came home. We aren't planning on doing too much tomorrow...just church and then maybe another visit to my parents so that Seth can help my dad with a couple of projects he has going on. Have a great Sunday!!!!

No comments: